One of the best activities to do when you walk outside and wondering the view of nature is bird watching. Whether you are going to one of the most popular National Parks in the world, or other secluded places on earth, watching birds humming and flying here and there is very pleasing. However, the story is different when it comes to the bird’s droppings.
It sounds interesting that most bird poops are white. It is because they are different from mammals. They do not produce urine but they have high nitrogenous wastes but in the form of uric acid. It will only waste your time if you use water to clean it. The uric acid will not dissolve in the water easily. However, it can stick to the windshield just like the blobs of plaster.
You will need the best bird poop remover since their droppings can cause some damages to your properties. It is because the droppings contain acidity levels from a pH 3.5 and even 4.5. The longer it remains, the bigger the damage. The acid will burn and then etch the surface of your properties. It makes the paint on your car gets a dimple. Even the bad news is the permanent damage.
Even for air conditioning equipment, acidic droppings can bring health issues. It contains pathogens. Once ingested, of course, it can be harmful to your health.
Since their droppings are very acidic, it also can damage other properties such as tar-based roofing material. Droppings accumulate on the roofs will damage the material. As a result, you will have more serious problems like leaks. Back in 2008, the reason why a gas station canopy in Arizona collapsed was because of the pigeon droppings accumulated on it.
Top 10 Best Bird Poop Remover Reviews
1. WD-40 Multipurpose Spray
Second, it even works effectively to remove any sticky mechanisms. It works best to clean the following things:
- Sticker residue
- And other sticky stuff including bird’s poop.
- Easy application: lift the nozzle and then spray.
- A lot of uses: perfect on stainless steel and glass
- It works for multipurpose uses
- Easy to handle
- A very few buyers experienced a problem with the nozzle.
2. Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
Therefore, it is a good deal to invest a little money into this product. Arm & Hammer Baking Soda is perfect for baking, personal care uses, and household matters.
- Easy to use: Sprinkle it all over and allow it to sit. Use a good paper towel, and then scrub it.
- Good for many things
- Good customer service: Large box, easy transaction, and quick delivery
- Expensive, but it is effective!
3. Blue, White, Yellow Cleaning Cloth
Once you have completed the cleaning process, it is perfect to smooth out your car’s paint by using a clay bar. Alternatively, you could apply a small polish to cover the discoloration.
The big reason why you should choose this microfiber cloth is that it is very soft. Also, it is non-abrasive that will not create more damage such as scratches on coats, or paints and other surfaces.
Even better, it is washable so that you can invest your money in it and reuse it anytime you need it.
- The best solution to reduce the use of paper towels
- Good for cleaning in all areas: kitchen, bathroom, inside and outside of your vehicles
- Machine washable
- You could not wash this cloth with regular detergent, otherwise, you will damage the material. So, get a special microfiber detergent for this.
4. MEGUIAR g3626 Waterless Wash and Wax
How does this product work? Simply, it contains advanced chemistry combined with high-lubricity to protect the surface from scratches and swirls. Additionally, you could use it on clear coat finishes, glossy paints, polished metals, chrome, and even plastics.
If it is almost impossible for you to use water and a hose to clean your vehicles from bird droppings, this is one of the best bird poop removers to have.
- Good for people living in an area with water restrictions
- Easy application: Just spray and then wipe
- Affordable and leave your car in a clean look for a quite long
- You will need a premium microfiber cloth to use this product.
5. Chemical Guys WAC Waterless Car Wash With Wax
As a car detailer spray, it prevents any wrinkled etching because of bird droppings. The mechanism is by applying a few spritzes to dissolve the droppings in a few seconds. After that, you will need a premium microfiber towel to remove the etchings and stains effectively.
The main highlight of this product is that it does not harm your car’s paint or wax coating. Even better, it restores the look of your vehicles so it looks shiny.
- Don’t need water to clean
- Less work
- Easy to use
- You need a premium clean microfiber cloth on your hands to apply this product.
6. Goo Gone Automotive Bird Droppings Remover
You could apply it to metals, and other materials and it does not contain harsh odors. Simply, apply it and let it sit for a few minutes. Use a clean white cloth to wipe and clean it with a block of soap. Finalize the cleaning process by rinsing with clean water.
- Adhesive remover
- The best alternative for 2500psi pressure washer
- Best stubborn bird poop remover – Simply boil some water and pour it on the bird droppings before applying this product and let it sit for 20 minutes. Use a microfiber cloth to wipe, and repeat the application.
- This cleaner is not for unfinished leather, suede, or silk-based materials.
7. Nature’s Miracle Bird Poop Cleaner
To remove the strong odors, it works by masking them with a safe perfume. The strong scents will not irritate your pets as well. Simply, spray the cleaner and wait for five minutes. After that, use a premium fiber cloth to clean the bird droppings.
- Reduce time
- Easy to apply: spray, let it sit, and wipe it off by using a premium fiber cloth
- Works great on bird’s droppings
- This is a scented product that can cause respiratory systems for super sensitive pets. Make sure that you use this spray in a good ventilated area.
8. Absolutely Clean Bird Droppings Deodorizer and Cleaner
If you are tired of birds droppings and you need the best bird’s poop remover, it is a great choice to have.
The natural formula takes the advantages of enzymes. The mechanism is by breaking down the smell and the stubborn acidic droppings.
Since veterinarian-approved product also has a natural formula that helps a lot to prevent noxious fumes. That’s said, it will not make you deal with the mess. Lastly, the perfume and the ingredients will not harm your pets.
- Perfect for bird poop remover on all surfaces
- Better than scraping, soaking, and scrubbing
- Fresh and light smell
- The company should improve the scent.
9. Poop-Off Bird Poop Droppings Brush
Additionally, it is useful to remove stubborn stains on carpets and other clothing materials.
When you are using it to clean your bird’s cage, it does not cause any dust, which means it is safe for you.
As you know, the bird’s droppings are harmful to humans because of the bacteria.
- The scent is good
- The enzyme-based formula, which means it does not have much odor
- Remove bird droppings on the floor and the furniture.
- The design makes it release more cleaning solution than you need.
10. Bird Poop Remover For Car
This is a safe, convenient, and powerful Wipe with patented technology. Buy this product and you will get 10 ultra-soft wrapped wipes, both in 1 wet and 1 dry packet.
- Waterless wipe
- The instructions are easy to follow
- Works 100% effective
- Since this is a water-based formula, you must protect it from the heat and store it properly. Otherwise, it will dry up.
Bird Poop Remover Buying Guide
Bird droppings are one of the most common reasons when it comes to car paint damage. With so many options available, you need some key points to help you stay focus on the best bird poop remover. Here are some crucial things to consider.
1. Choose Soaked Cloth
By soaking a premium microfiber cloth in your vehicle cleaning solution, it helps a lot to remove bird droppings. To get the best result, allow this cloth to sit on the stain for 15 minutes. After that, rub it gently and repeat to clean stubborn bird poop.
After the cleaning process, the next thing to do is to smooth the car’s paint by adding a small amount of polish or a clay bar.
2. Product Contains Baking Soda
Baking soda is an effective solution to remove bird droppings. Simply, mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda and a teensy squirt of dish soap with hot water.
After that, use a spray bottle and then spray it on the droppings. Let it there for 10 minutes and use a hose to rinse. Repeat this process to remove stubborn birds poop.
This is a multipurpose spray you could use to clean off the dry bird poop. It lets you remove stains with a single wipe. It is more than just for bird droppings. You could even use it to remove grease, grime, gunk, superglue, tar, and other sticky residue.
4. Special Wipes for Bird Droppings
This product is made of composite bamboo materials. That’s said, it is a biodegradable product. The mechanism is by neutralizing the acid in bird droppings. After that, you could swipe it.
5. Car Detailer Spray
Another powerful tool to prevent any wrinkled etching because of bird droppings, use this product by applying a few spritzes. Then, it will help you remove the stains in seconds. Finalize this application by using a moist cloth or a premium fiber cloth. The main benefit of using this product is that it will not damage the vehicle’s paint.
Buying products online means that you need more time to do some research. It is more than just comparing one to other products. But, it is also about finding products with good customer services, and product ratings.
But now, it does not matter if you only have a short time. We are happy to share our recommendation when it comes to the best three bird poop removers below:
1. WD-40 Multipurpose Spray
This is a five-star product that lets you use it for everyday life. You could choose based on your needs because it is available in various package options. Even better, it is useful for many things. It is easy to use since you just have to lift the nozzle and simply spray it on the stains. It is also ideal for glass and stainless steel. However, only a few buyers found a problem with the nozzle.
2. Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
Baking soda is more than just cleaning your teeth, deodorize the refrigerator, and neutralize the ammonia. But, you could also use it to remove bird poop. The main ingredient of baking soda is sodium bicarbonate and therefore, it can react with acids on the bird droppings.
Not only the quality, but the customers are also happy to purchase this product because the seller delivers the product quickly. Even though it is expensive, but you get what you need!
3. Blue, White, Yellow Cleaning Cloth
If you are tired of using paper towels, then it is a good time to invest your money in a microfiber cloth. Use this cloth and then soak it in a cleaning cloth. Let the cloth sits on this stain for 15 minutes. And then, you could rub it away. You may need to repeat this process to clean stubborn bird droppings.
Even better, you could use it for other areas at home, such as the bathroom, kitchen, and others. Once you have used the cloth, you could wash it by washing machine. Please keep in mind that you cannot wash this cloth by using regular detergent. The best way to clean this cloth is by using a special microfiber detergent. This is the key point to prevent any damage to the clothing material.
Last update on 2021-06-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API