As our observation on MrPilgrim.co.uk website, it looks that a typical graffiti paint is the spray paint model. It comes in the shape of a can that can be sprayed and it’s common to find them in an aerosol to spread the liquid. However, it’s also possible to use the marker as one of the other ways to do graffiti.
Sometimes you need the best graffiti remover because you think that the writings from markers, pens, paints, and stickers are part of vandalism. As you know, it is not easy to remove graffiti. Commonly, the process to remove graffiti is because not all products are safe to use. Some of them are dangerous with toxic substances that damage the environment. Also, it can decrease the finishes on your lockers, buildings, and furniture.
If you wonder about how long to remove graffiti, it is important to know the type of the surface first. The type of surface will determine the time you need to remove it completely. Also, it depends on how long the graffiti is there. So, if the graffiti was there since yesterday, it is easier to remove compared to graffiti from the last year. Porous surfaces make the paints are easy to get inside the tiny crack. For example, in the cinder block wall, it takes forever to remove the paint. Therefore, most of us decide to cover the graffiti by painting the entire wall.
Fortunately, it does not mean that you cannot do anything. Still, there is some best graffiti remover available on the market. You can use these products to help you remove graffiti from any type of surface. Whether it is on wooden furniture, ceramics, concrete, and walls, these are what you need to go with. Also, we provide you a buying guide to help you find the right one.
10 Best Graffiti Remover Reviews
1. Dumond Chemicals 8216N Watch Dog Soy-Based Smooth Surface Graffiti Remover [Best Overall]
Do you need a more innovative product, just like the best graffiti remover for stone? This product is the answer. There are some reasons why you should use it. First, it is an eco-friendly remover for graffiti. You can use it to remove coatings on stone, masonry, and to control graffiti. Since it is safe to use with the non-flammable formula from soy.
Additionally, it is what you need to remove graffiti from different smooth surfaces. It works by breaking the bond that exists between the substrate and the graffiti. Even better, it is very easy to remove the paint. To start, apply it, and then agitate before rinsing it clean. Anytime you want to remove unwanted graffiti from road signs, vehicles, doors, glass, and others this is the real answer to help.
- Works for a metal fence, box truck, stone, concrete floor, and others
- Easy to use
- It works fast, it takes 10 minutes to wait and scrub off
2. Sunnyside Corporation 68932 Ready-Strip Graffiti Remover Spray
This is a water-based graffiti remover to remove lacquer, varnish, and aerosol spray paints. It works for many surfaces whether it is inside or outside of your house. Additionally, this is what you need to remove unwanted oil, enamels, lipstick, ink, marker, crayon, and others.
So, if you see any unwanted graffiti on concrete, brick, metal, stone, aluminum, and vinyl, this is the real answer. However, it does not work for carpet, plastic, rubber, clothing, sheetrock, and linoleum. Also, the good thing about this product is it does not contain caustic or flammable chemicals. It is free from methylene chloride as well.
Some buyers ask about other functions of this product. For example, can you use it to remove the deck stain because of vinyl siding? Well, of course, it can. Other than that, if you want to use it as the best graffiti remover from the concrete driveway.
- Perfect for those who need heavy-duty remover
- The liquid is thick enough so you can spray it on the wall and it will not runoff. It sticks to the graffiti.
- Good for laminated wood floors, vinyl frames, concrete, and others.
- The company should fix the formula so it works better and faster.
3. Graffiti Remover Elephant Snot (1 Gallon) Sold by The Manufacturer
Are you tired of dealing with the hardest porous surface to remove graffiti? Well, try this product used by many professionals. As the best graffiti remover for brick, you can use it for cement, concrete, stone, and grout. It works by dissolving and loosening different tags as well. Make sure that you stir it before using it.
Well, it is easy to use this graffiti remover. First, use a roller or a brush to apply. Let the product penetrate the unwanted paint for about 20 minutes. After that, use a power washer. Otherwise, brush before removing it with a water hose. You should repeat the process if you want to get a better result. Once you have removed the paint, do water cleanup.
- Works for cinder blocks
- It is an effective liquid to remove graffiti even though you may need a little bit of elbow grease
- Not an ideal choice for sharpies
4. Graffiti & Paint Remover Towels, 10-1/2″ X 12-1/4″, 30/Can
Move onto this product as the ideal choice if you need the best graffiti remover for metal. The towel is premoistened with the dual-textured design to remove paint and to hold residue. So it will not redeposit on the surface. Additionally, this towel is disposable. Since it is highly absorbent, it is a quick, economical, and easy way to remove graffiti.
Besides, this towel makes you able to remove graffiti on different surfaces. It works effectively on metal, vinyl, glass, stainless steel, glass, Plexiglas, and cement. Other than that, you can use it on brick, enamel, aluminum, and Formica.
- It is your choice if you need the best graffiti remover for cars
- Good for removing graffiti on a sign
- Easy to apply
- Only a single buyer gave a review that the product did not work.
5. Motsenbocker Graffiti and Paint Removal
Do you like creating graffiti? Or, do you think that someone showed vandalism in the form of graffiti at your house wall? Anytime you need the best graffiti removal for metal, brick, stone, wood, vinyl, glass, and plastic tile, this is for you. For this reason, it helps you a lot when you do DIY and crafts at home.
Interestingly, this product got patented formula as an eco-friendly graffiti remover. So, it is safe for you to use it anytime and anywhere. Whether you need it for indoor or outdoor applications, it is there for you. To start using it on the vehicle surface, spray and let it for 5 seconds before rinsing it off. On the other hand, use it on brick, concrete, and another porous surface after spraying and waiting for three minutes.
- Perfect for cars, balcony, tiles, and everything
- You do not even need any tools to remove graffiti on smooth surfaces.
- Works fast
- It may cause discoloring, so you should use a high-pressure water system.
6. Nilodor Biodegradable Graffiti Removal for Plexiglass, Brick, and Others
As the best graffiti remover for concrete, this product is also an effective solution to remove graffiti on vinyl, metal signs, plexiglass, and bricks. It contains biodegradable materials so it is safe. Additionally, it works by breaking down the bond that exists between the surface and the paint. Whether you want to use it on a porous, soft, or hard surface, it works.
Unlike the other products, this graffiti remover will not damage the plastic. You can use it to remove graffiti or paint on the washing machine.
- Works for bricks, wooden porch,
- Easy to use
- No smell
- It does not work for a concrete driveaway
7. Graffiti Remover Taginator Biodegradable Components
Taginator helps you remove graffiti on both painted and smooth surfaces. With the biodegradable materials, the spray also comes with a clean and fresh scent. Additionally, you can use it immediately without premixing or stirring. So, it is a very practical solution to try. In this product, it contains 1 quart of each remover to try out.
Anytime you see unwanted graffiti on postal boxes, whiteboard, bathroom, locker, desk, and wall, just spray it. It will remove graffiti quickly. If you want to use it on masonry pores, you can try to deep rinse the additive. Keep in mind that if you want to remove paint from your brick home, it still works. However, the longer the paint sits on the brick, the more effort and time to spend so you can clean the paint completely.
- Good graffiti remover to deal with oil-based paint on vinyl
- Ideal for smooth and porous surfaces
- Just wait for 30 seconds and use paper towel to wipe it off
8. Graffiti Remover Safewipes
Still, need more options? We understand that it is frustrating to get the best graffiti removal chemicals at this time. But, we think it is worth trying this one. It is an excellent product to remove dried marker on a whiteboard, shingles, vinyl surface, and others.
Even better, you can use it to remove black residue on the wall due to candle residue. For this reason, you will have a new look after applying it. If you are a muralist with stuff that sometimes gets staged, try this. Make sure that you clean and rinse it with lots of water.
- Remove marks, paint drips, stains, all point pin drawings, dirt, grease, and others
- Easy to use
- It works for anything!
- Make sure that you use gloves to protect hands and lots of water to remove the residue
9. Stoner Motsenbocker Graffiti Remover
Are you looking for the best graffiti remover to eliminate wood stains? Take this one. It is what you need to remove oil-based wood stains with a gel formula. It works by adhering to the vertical surface, so you can brush it on the surface. Even it gives you more. It is an effective solution to reduce or clean weather and sun stains.
Even though it requires more applications, repeated steps, and a little bit elbow grease, this remover is still effective to solve problems with unwanted graffiti and paint. To start using it, just spray it on the area for few times and then let it sit for a minute. After that, wipe it by adding a little pressure. Surely, you will see the difference.
- Easy to remove
- It is water-based graffiti remover
- Works for many surfaces
- A buyer wrote a review it did not work to remove paint on the car.
10. Powerhorse Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner 3500 PSI 5 GPM
According to Graffiti Solutions Company, the most effective way to remove graffiti is to use the pressure washer with 3000 psi pressure and 5 gpm flow. Moreover, it’s expected to raise the water temperature until 190 degrees Fahrenheit. Based on this advice, we found this Powerhorse product as the most suitable pressure washer that fulfills those criteria.
This surface cleaner is the last option to take. It comes with a rotary swivel bar and there are two spray nozzles to complete the cleaner. By using those features, the product is effective to clean different surfaces. You can use it for concrete, asphalt, factory floors, parking lots, and others.
If you need a pressure washer for this product, you should find a pressure washer that has up to 5 GPM along with 3500 PSI. Please note that it is not for membrane roofing. However, it is important to note that the product does not come with a pressure washer. So, it is a must to use a pressure washer.
- Easy to move
- Save your time and power source
- Good for concrete, sidewalk, an apron of the pool, wood deck, and others.
- If you use it for a small residential area, use it at a slower speed to get the job done.
Things to Consider Buying Graffiti Remover
1. Understand The Chemicals
The best graffiti remover comes with chemicals. For example, if you use bleach to remove graffiti on the white surface, of course, it is not an effective solution. So, before you are choosing the products, understand first whether the chemicals in the product are good enough to remove the graffiti on the surface you need.
Savogram is what you need to remove graffiti from different surfaces like mailboxes, roll-up doors, or lampposts. However, if you want to remove graffiti on the brick surface, then you should need a biodegradable emulsifier. Even more, you need solvents and solid wire brush to start cleaning it.
2. Safety and Eco-Friendly Solution
You may need to learn the chemicals to make sure that the graffiti is pet or kids safe. Make sure that it is safe for the environments, as well. You do not want to buy graffiti remover with toxic compositions. If you have no idea about what kind of graffiti remover that is eco-friendly, try to find a product that can last for seven to ten times longer compared to other solvents. For example, try to find acetone alternatives with a slower evaporation level.
3. Consider The Surface
Of course, removing graffiti on the wood surface is different from removing graffiti on the plastic surfaces. Soo, make sure that you think of it carefully. You will need mineral spirits to remove graffiti from a wooden surface that has paint, stain, or sealer finish. But, this technique is not effective to remove graffiti on the weathered wood.
To make it easier, make sure that you choose a product by considering the surface. If you want to remove graffiti on concrete, then go with a product specially designed to remove it from concrete. It only wastes your time and energy if you buy graffiti remover for plastic and apply it to concrete.
4. Read The Label
This is the easiest way to learn about the best graffiti remover so it meets your needs. From the labels, you can check the information about the chemicals and the instructions to use it. Keep in mind that it is a must to read the product label. You must follow the directions on the label since it helps you get the best result.
Remember that the best way to remove graffiti is by doing a quick removal. Once you see it and it tells the wrong message, do not wait for more hours to clean it. Otherwise, it would be harder to clean the graffiti.
1. Dumond Chemicals 8216N Watch Dog Soy-Based Smooth Surface Graffiti Remover – Take this if you need a graffiti remover for box truck, stone, metal, concrete, and others. It works fast that you just have to apply it for ten minutes. Up to now, there is no bad review from customers yet.
2. Graffiti & Paint Remover Towels, 10-1/2″ X 12-1/4″, 30/Can – Take this as your choice because it is multifunctional. You can use it to remove paints and graffiti on cars, on a sign, and others. Also, this product is easy to use.
3. Graffiti Remover Safewipes – This is the last option to remove paint drips, marks, point pin drawings, stains, and almost anything. It is easy to use and apply. When you choose this product, it is good to protect your hands by using gloves. Also, you may need lots of water to help you eliminate the residue.