What is the best nasolabial fold filler? When you smile, you may see the smile lines or the laugh lines on your face. Well, we call it nasolabial fold. The indentation lines become more prominent with age. So, almost everyone has this fold.
However, it is getting more prominent because the fold is from the dense bundles of tissue and muscle. By the time, the skin becomes thinner and saggy. So, it makes the presence of nasolabial fold is more noticeable. The nasolabial fold is not a health problem and it is not necessary to get any medical treatment. But, some people think that they may need nasolabial fold filler.
You will use this homemade treatment for cosmetic issues when you want to remove the fold. By using the filler, you can reduce the prominent nasolabial folds. There are many ways to remove the fold. First, you can use dermal fillers, which is an implant to reduce the wrinkles.
Doing one of the treatments above does not mean that you will get the best result. It depends on the capability of the plastic surgeon or the physician you choose. In another word, you have to find the best-skilled surgeon or doctor to help you in this case. You need to spend your time, energy, and even money for completing the treatments from the start to the end.
You can try finding the best nasolabial fold filler. We have found 10 products that may help you save your time. Please note that before dealing with one of the products below, read our buying guide, and speak the product to any healthcare professional you know. They can help you provide more information that does not exist in the package of the product.
Top 10 Best Nasolabial Fold Fillers
1. RoC Deep Wrinkle Filler w/ Hyaluronic Acid & Retinol
Take this option if you want to find the right solution for fine lines, deep wrinkles, crow’s feet, and dark circles. Use it for four weeks and after that, you will get a radiant skin with the less crow’s feet. Even better, it can reduce the expression lines, too.
- You can see the noticeable difference within two weeks
- It is the right choice to deal with fine lines on the forehead, laugh lines, or deep smiles around your mouth areas.
- If you have eczema, it will make your skin too dry and can cause itching
2. Librederm Patch-Filler with Microneedles of Hyaluronic Acid
Using this product means that you can use it for many things. It works to reduce the deep wrinkles without doing any painful procedures. It is the solution for wrinkles around your eyes and laugh lines. This is what you need if you are looking for patch-fillers with no parabens and preservatives.
- The quality is good
- The price is expensive
3. Anti Aging Wrinkle Serum of 100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid for Face
If you want to find a serum to stimulate collagen production, this is what you need. Simply, use it alone or add it to your lotions, oils, and creams are possible. The serum works by penetrating deeper and faster to increase the hydration of your skin.
- You will love it because it does not contain dangerous chemicals
- The gel consistency makes you easy to apply it to your face
- No noticeable changes
4. Adipofill-in Wrinkle Filler for Nasolabial Lines
If you think that the parenthesis looks terrible, this product targets the fat deposits on your upper cheekbones, as well as eye hollowness. Therefore, it makes your face looks more lifted and fresher than before. Use this serum booster as your skincare.
- It smoothes wrinkles out
- You can mix it in your face lotion to make your skin feel fresh and bright.
- Sensitive skin may show a rash
5. Facial Smoothies Wrinkle Remover Strips
Additionally, the company only uses safe and clean ingredients with the strong and best adhesive to smooth wrinkles. It is why the product is reusable. Make sure that you apply the strips on your skin properly by following the instructional video.
- The pieces come in different sizes for the different parts of your face. Simply, place it on your clean skin and wait for it to smooth wrinkles
- It shows you a minor wrinkle plumping effect for a short time
- You need to unpeel first to lift the edges of the strip
6. Rouse Facial Patches Wrinkle Remover Strips
Each of the patches provides collagen so it can moisturize, support collagen activity, replenish nutrients, and smooth your wrinkles. Also, the company made it from different natural ingredients. So, it is chemical-free, but the patches are not easy to fall off, thanks to the high gel viscosity. By using this product, it helps you support the skin cells and stimulate the growth of the skin cells, repair, and then regenerate the damaged epidermis.
- This patch is a great choice if you have sensitive skin
- Clean your face first to make it stay and it is very comfortable
- It is easy to fall off. So, you have to lay on your bed with the face up to keep them on its place
7. RoC Anti Wrinkle Solution
It is easy to see noticeable changes after using this product. You have to use it every day, routinely to get more radiant skin within four weeks. Also, it reduces the look of photodamage after using it for eight weeks. Best of all, the deep wrinkle will look smooth. This is what you need if you are looking for a non-comedogenic and non-greasy product for deep wrinkles. Other than that, you can use it for dark circles, skin tone, fine lines, and crow’s feet.
- It works great on deep wrinkles
- You will love how it moisturizes your skin so it can make your nasolabial fold disappears. If you experience breakouts, it is better to apply it a little less.
- Perhaps you dislike the smell, but as long as it shows you a great result why not?
8. Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Face Cream
The presence of Glucose Complex and Retinol SA helps your skin to improve the noticeable look of wrinkles. It is because the ingredients stimulate the skin activity. What is more, is the product offers hyaluronic acid. This acid is what you need to help your skin. It is because it works as the replenisher to fight for deep wrinkles, check wrinkles, forehead lines, and crow’s feet. It is time to say goodbye to your dull skin.
- You will see the visible improvements within days
- It works to make your skin smoother and brighter than before
- This product is not for you with sensitive skin because you may have irritation issues, like red skin and others.
9. Andalou Naturals Cream with Hyaluronic
The ingredients are resveratrol, aloe vera, and argan oil. These ingredients are added to create an antioxidant defense system that provides ultimate protection. Together, these ingredients work to remove wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation. Hence, it gives you the best way to make you more youthful.
- The scent is good and it works well even if you are using your makeup. If you are over 50, this is a nice choice!
- If you are looking for a creamy moisturizer that can absorb easily and still light, this is the great product to complete your life
- If you have skin problems like sensitive skin, acne-prone skin, or skin with eczema, we do not think that it is a good choice
10. Face Cream for Anti Aging with Organic Aloe
What is more, is the cream is available for all ages and all skin types. You can use it even if you have sensitive skin. The company has tested the ingredients to make sure that it provides your skin with enough vitamins and nutrients. With the innovative formula, this moisturizer will plump the skin. As a result, wrinkles will fade, including the fine lines and the crow’s feet.
- The cream feels great when you apply it on your skin, feel hydrated and plump
- Do not expect to see the noticeable difference in a month. So, use it routinely for three months to notice improvements
- The smell can be a little problem for some people
Nasolabial Fold Filler Buying Guide
If you think that, you need a buying guide on how to find the right nasolabial fold filler, read these tips anytime you want.
1. Understand About General Fillers
When you choose fillers to reduce nasolabial folds, it means that you will need a professional dermatologist. The dermatologist will inject the fillers into your skin, especially the cheek. You are about adding volume to the area and lifting your skin.
However, it is not easy to find the right fillers because you need to consider some things. It is essential to know the type of filler. Also, make sure that you understand the severity of the nasolabial fold. So, you know the amount of filler to use.
Most fillers are available with hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxylapatite. Both of these things work great to support the collagen to plump the skin. Nevertheless, you may experience something like slight bruising. But, you can cover it with makeup after taking this treatment. Remember that using fillers do not last forever. It only works for 6 months or two years maximum. The life span of fillers depends on the type of fillers you choose and the capability of your body to dissolve it.
2. Go With Restylane
There are many Restylane products available for different problem areas. The original product helps you remove wrinkles away, including folds. It also works best to add volume especially if you have thin lips. Restylane Lyft is a thick gel that corrects severe folds and wrinkles just like how nasolabial fold works.
Additionally, it works with the support of hyaluronic acid. The injections stimulate the production of natural collagen. The life span of this product is about 18 months. If you use it in the check, it only lasts for a year. Use it for the wrinkles and folds, and then it can last for 6 months.
3. Find Products That Offer Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers
Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers can last long with a great natural result it can offer. A glycosaminoglycan you can find in neural, epithelial, and connective tissues. Well, we can say that it is a carbohydrate that naturally available in our body. Therefore, it helps your skin supple and lubricated.
How does it work? Well, it can swell once you combined HA with water. For this reason, it covers the lines and wrinkles to restore the natural-looking volume. It also makes your skin feels smoother than before. However, make sure that the product you choose comes with the higher consistency of HA. Also, the product should have higher size of HA acid molecule to get the best result.
4. Choosing Wrinkle Serum
Keep in mind that when you choose wrinkle serum that contains more concentrations, then the result is better. For oily skin, it is better to go with a serum that has salicylic acid or glycolic acid. On the other hand, if you have dry complexion, you should choose formulas with hydrating proteins. For example, choose products with hyaluronic acid that attracts water to your skin.
5. Using Facial Smoothies Wrinkles
The last option to find the best nasolabial fold filler is by using smoothies for wrinkles. It means that you will use transparent adhesives to smoothen the wrinkles. It also works to prevent facial expressions from wrinkling in your skin.
How does it work? It repositions the skin and then trains the skin back to remove wrinkles. It works so simply because you just have to apply the adhesive strips and smooth the wrinkles. However, you should use it to complete your serums and creams to get the finest result.
Now, you may have a big question, what is the right choice? Therefore, we want to make it more specific. We think here are the best three choices to consider:
1. RoC Retinol Deep Wrinkle Filler with Hyaluronic Acid & Retinol – Use this product every day for two weeks and you will see a noticeable difference. It can be your choice if you want to remove forehead lines, deep smiles, or laugh lines around the mouth. However, it is not for you if you have eczema.
2. RoC Anti Wrinkle Solution – Are you tired of deep wrinkles around the mouth? Well, try this wrinkle solution from RoC that will moisturize your skin. It can be one of the best nasolabial fold filler. Even though you think that the smell needs to change, but the result is great. If you experience breakouts, apply it a little bit less.
3. Andalou Naturals Cream With Hyaluronic – This moisturizer is good that you can use it under your makeup. This creamy moisturizer is a perfect solution for people over 50 because it is light and it absorbs easily. Unfortunately, it is not for you who have sensitive skin, skin with eczema, and acne-prone skin type.
Last update on 2020-10-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API