We do agree that it is important to have the best teeth whitening gels. It is because having white teeth makes you feel younger. This statement comes from an author of “Aging Hacks: 200+ Ways to Feel-and-Look-Younger, Karen Asp. This beauty trend is getting more popular day by day.
Of course, there are some reasons why discoloration for teeth can be a real problem. The stains that exist on teeth are the result of extrinsic sources like drinks and foods with dark ingredients. As it is explained by Scott Cayouette, DMD, and a dentist in Charleston that teeth discoloration may happen as the natural process of aging. Otherwise, it can be because of smoking. [Source]
It is important to know that there is no specific correlation between health benefits and whitening your teeth as stated by Dr. Jeffrey Sulitzer, DMD, and Chief Clinical Officer. But, those who have time and effort to whiten their teeth, they do their self-care routine. It also means that they will practice good oral hygiene habits. They take some considerations first before doing anything.
Additionally, many people start using the best way to get the most dramatic result. For example, they go to a local dentist to get professional whitening treatment. In this treatment, the dentist will use a high level of active bleaching agent. However, the cost is fantastic which can reach $200. The most expensive cost is 1,500 dollars.
Well, it is okay if you have no plan to spend that amount of money on a pro whitening treatment. Still, you can try some best whitening gel over the counter.
Top 10 Best Teeth Whitening Gels
In this list, we cover our findings of the top 10 best teeth whitening gel reviews according to the customer reviews that we observed on the market.
1. AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Gel And Stain Removal
Other than that, if you wonder about the gel, it is gluten-free, kosher, and it does not cause tooth sensitivity. Even it does not harm your enamel. How about the mouth tray? You don’t have to mold or boil it so that it fits in all mouths. Additionally, using this kit mans you need 30 minutes per day. It also works to remove stains from wine, tea, soda, coffee, smoking, and so on.
- Some people may feel that the mouth tray does not work, or there is no result to see. But, you can solve this matter by applying the gel to your teeth. After that, you can use the light.
- It is the ideal choice if you have sensitive teeth
- It does not give you a significant improvement at the first treatment, but it will show you the difference after using it for a few days.
- Don’t use the gel too much, otherwise, it makes your gum hurts
2. iSmile Teeth Gel With Light
Unlike the first gel that needs 30 minutes to use per treatment, you just need 10 minutes per day. It works to remove stains from soda, wine, smoking, coffee, and others. Talking about the gel, it contains 35% of carbamide peroxide that is safe for enamel.
- Even though at first you will feel that it is super sensitive, but after using it for the third day, the sensitivity is gone.
- Works best to remove coffee stains
- It takes less time but it gives you a good result
- Only a little improvement
3. Smile Titan Teeth Whitening Gel and Kit
Besides, this kit includes a comfortable mouth tray. You can wear it along with the whitening gel. Even the company claims that the tray also works for sensitive teeth. If you wonder about the ingredients of the gel, it is made of 35% carbamide peroxide.
Besides, there are LED light completes this teeth whitening kit. It works with an integrated timer to help you easily understand the session. The timer will beep to notify you.
- If you have whitening strips that make your teeth sensitive, try this product
- The LED light will automatically shut off once you have completed 10 minutes of this treatment
- Noticeable result
- The gel does not have a good taste
4. Zero Glow Premium Whitening Kit With Peroxide
Well, it is important to note that the gel does not come with LED light. But, it does not mean that the kit is not effective at all. So, this is the ideal choice if you already had the mouth tray.
- It does not come with zingers
- It can burn your gums but you can use a toothpick to apply the gel to the teeth molds. This way will make the gel spread evenly and it does not burn your gums
- This is a strong product that contains 44% carbamide peroxide, so it is effective enough to remove stains
- Only get a little improvement
5. Dr Song Gel Refill with Srynges for Teeth
Just like others, using this kit means that you will need 10 minutes every day to complete the treatment. It is what you need if you want to remove stains because of coffee, wine, tea, cigarettes, and others. In each syringe, you will get 3ml of gel. Since it is a refill, the kit does not include trays.
- The gel has a similar performance just like Opalescence, and it works more effective than Opalescence at a more affordable price.
- This is the best teeth whitening gel with no additional flavor
- It is made of carbamide peroxide, not hydrogen peroxide gel so it does not lead to tooth pain or sensitivity
- Packaging issue
6. Cali White Refills Teeth Whitening Gel Carbamide
If you wonder about the gel, the company has tested it clinically. It is an effective solution to remove tea, wine, coffee, and smoking. Additionally, it only takes seven days to see the noticeable result if you use it every day. Even better, it has carbamide peroxide, which is safe for your enamel. Well, it is easy to use this product because you just have to apply the gel to the mouth tray. After that, wear the tray for 10 minutes. This treatment should be done once every day.
- You do not have to wear the teeth whitening tray for hours because you will see the result.
- Does not come with tooth sensitivity
- The gel is thick that can stick to the sides of your mouthpiece easily
- A little bit uncomfortable
7. Whitening Gel With Huge Syringes
If you have problems with how to remove tooth stains, stubborn enamel, you can apply the gel easily to the tray. It does not matter if you have no whitening tray, because you can use the gel with your toothpaste, and then you can brush it.
- To get the best result: brush your teeth by using a whitening toothpaste, and then fill the tray. Let it sit and dry it off. After that, wear it for about 10 minutes. You can then brush your teeth again and then rinse your mouth. Please do not drink anything that can leave stains your teeth for an hour
- It shows the best result after using it for three applications
- It does not leave tooth pain
- Not carbamide, but hydrogen peroxide
8. Dental White Gel Dr Georges
Not only carbamide hydrogen peroxide, but it also contains carbomer, propylene glycol, glycerine, water, flavor, and TEA. It is only for whitening syringes refill. Other than that, you should fill it directly into the teeth trays and wipe the excess with a cotton swab or finger.
- It is best to put the whitener in front of your teeth whitening tray to avoid tooth sensitivity
- Use it only for 3-10 minutes, please do not exceed!
- You will see the immediate difference because it has a strong solution
- It is for natural teeth
9. Ultradent Opalescence Gel Tooth Whitening
No products found.Opalescence can be your next choice since it offers an easy syringe refill. It is also customizable to meet your situation. If we talk about this tooth whitening gel, it contains 20% of water to prevent dehydration.
Additionally, it is good to know that it has a sticky and viscous solution so that the gel will stay in its place. The gel also has PF, potassium nitrate with fluoride. However, if you find any severe sensitivity, stop this treatment.
No products found.
- Do not exceed the time for 15 minutes to use this gel and it shows you the real improvement
- If you get your teeth too sensitive, you should follow it up with Sensodyne toothpaste in your teeth whitening trays for 30 minutes.
- Just apply a little gel to avoid burning sensation
- Only shows a little improvement
10. Opalescence Mint Syringes Whitening Gel
When you are using this whitening gel, it does not mean that you will need an LED light. It is okay if you do not use LED light because it only helps the whitening process goes faster. Using this product is only for 15 to 30 minutes. Otherwise, it can damage your enamel.
- Make your teeth look brighter
- Apply a little gel, otherwise, it can create a burning sensation
- The strong solution is the reason why you should not exceed the time
- You may experience tooth sensitivity
Teeth Whitening Gel Buying Guide
Well, now you have different brands, different prices, and different gel concentrations to whiten your teeth. So, what is the best teeth whitening gel? With those options we have collected for you, this buying guide should help you decide the best choice.
1. Avoid Choosing Wholesale Teeth Whitening Gel
It is important to know that teeth whitening companies have thousands of gels on their storage. They do not sell out their product every day. Therefore, their inventory will be there for a certain period. It is okay if they offer discounts. But, even the best whitening gel will only last for 1 to 2 years at room temperatures.
Therefore, if the company has a poor warehouse, extra fillers, and a long period on the storage, it means that the gels are old. So, it does not help to buy wholesale teeth whitening gel.
2. The Packaging
Well, it sounds unimportant to talk about the packaging. But, this is very important when it comes to the best teeth whitening gel. So, this gel contains active ingredients like hydrogen peroxide. However, this ingredient may start to break down, and it becomes oxygen and water. It happens if the product has poor packaging because of the higher temperatures and light exposure.
For this reason, make sure that the product comes in good packaging so it does not break down. Do not buy teeth whitening gel in clear packaging. Also, you should not buy it if it is available with unwrapped cover.
3. CP and HP Concentrations
The concentration is about active ingredient like hydrogen peroxide. For example, there is a product contains from 8% to 40% of carbamide peroxide. Avoid choosing a product that contains more than 22% of carbamide peroxide since it can harm you. It can damage your teeth and gums. This kind of product is not ideal to use for more than 45 minutes.
If you think that it is what you need, then you should use it under the supervision of a professional dentist. Also, using a product that contains 22% carbamide peroxide needs dental dams. This tool can protect your gums. The safe teeth whitening gel means that it contains between 8% and 22% of carbamide peroxide. But, it requires more treatments to show the best result since the concentration is low.
4. Other Factors
Other than that, make sure that the product meets the highest standards. For example, it should be approved by the FDA and clinically tested. Also, there should be no fillers.
Well, let’s make it easier to find the best teeth whitening gel. Here, we have the narrower options to consider
1. AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Gel And Stain Removal – It works best to whiten your teeth and to remove stains. But, if it does not work, apply it directly to your teeth. If you have teeth sensitivity, this is what you need. Use it for a few days will show you a noticeable result. However, you should not use it too much because it will make your gum in pain.
2. Dental White Gel Dr. Georges – This is a strong solution that you should only use it for 3-10 minutes. It is good if you have natural and healthy teeth. You can avoid any problems with tooth sensitivity by putting the gel in front of the teeth tray.
3. Opalescence Mint Syringes Whitening Gel – It can be your choice to make your teeth brighter than before. What you should do is to apply it a little bit to avoid burning sensation. Do not exceed the time so that the strong solution does not lead to teeth sensitivity.
Last update on 2022-10-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API